This is the current build of a small project created in Construct, to test out the platform. I don't have enough "events" left to create the full game on the free version, so still debating whether it's worth paying to finish it up.
The full game intends to include:
- Start screen with instructions and backdrop selection
- Pause and restart icon buttons, and a pause screen
- Multiple pinata animal types
- Kids with "happiness" gauges generate speech bubbles to tell you which type of pinata they want candy from, and you have to hit those to keep their happiness up!
- If their happiness gets too low, the kid will start crying and eventually you'll get kicked out of the "party"!
- Game over screen
(And yes the "hooray" is from Halo, please don't sue me!!)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.